Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

Why won't the Manual Method work for me

I’ve been at it for an good 3 hours. I’m so frustrated right now. I used the .zip file unpacked to where he said to inside the video. Now I can’t delete the messed up test folder and try it again. I may need some admin or tech support. Sometime tommorrow.

0 Likes

@IMG20HMS

We have a PDF step by step tutorial doc you can view here:

If you need additional help you can also send us an email at support@johncrestani.com

0 Likes

Okay I followed the video again and pdf. I noticed that he had an extra folder with his path. Video 4:44
public.html/selfemploymentresources.
I had my folder all the way to the top and dragged it down under the public.html.
Before when I created the folder it would just be
public.html/test
Now that I did what I did its
public_html/isaiahwebbusiness.net/test.
So when I added a / at the end of test like the video. It takes me to a coming soon word press site. Not like the video at 8:50

0 Likes

@IMG20HMS

Have you made sure to launch your site?

If you’re still having issues, please email us at support@johncrestani.com and we can assist you further.

0 Likes

Okay, I went to the exact page shown it the picture. I guess I forgot to press launch. So it should work now?

0 Likes

Okay so now when I type in my website isaiahwebbuisness.net/test/ it takes me to the website I’m working on. It then says Page not found 404. However when I click the home button. Then the online training website appears.

0 Likes

@IMG20HMS

I tested your link and your presell page is viewable at http://isaiahwebbusiness.net/

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Hi Sabrina,
I am unable to view the test page… https://salesnavigatoronline.com/test/
It comes up with a new word press site coming soon… I followed the video and the PDF version. Can you help me figure what I did wrong :thinking: Thank you

0 Likes

Have you made sure to launch your site in WP?

Send me your number if you want me to walk you through it :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Belated thank you! I figured it out and got it to work :+1:

1 Like

Fantastic, let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

0 Likes