Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

Why does my number of Order Form Server Calls not match my Gross Sale Count?

In Clickbank I have 25 “Order Form Server Calls” and only 1 sale.

The definition of an “Order Form Server Call” directly from Clickbank:

“The number of unique Clickbank order form server requests. Such requests include: form submissions, currency changes, clicking a payment method or PayPal button and others.”

This means someone has filled out the order form with their payment information and clicked submit 25 times. But I’ve only received one sale credit from it (right at the very beginning of my advertising then nothing - no sales). I seriously doubt that 24 of 25 people had issues with their credit card information and their payment method was not approved.

I have a ticket in with Clickbank already and am awaiting an answer to see if there is something wrong on their end.

HOWEVER… I NEED SOMEONE FROM JOHN CRESTANI’S SUPPORT OR JOHN HIMSELF TO CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS SOME KIND OF DISCREPANCY BETWEEN SOMEONE CLICKING ON THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ME GETTING A CREDIT FOR THAT SALE.

BECAUSE I AM OWED 24 COMMISSIONS FROM SOMEONE!

And, I’VE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR THIS TRAFFIC!

I need some answers here as this is bankrupting me!

I have included a screenshot of my clickbank stats page so you can see. PLEASE… I need a quick answer. This is urgent as I have ongoing traffic I’m running to John’s presell page.

Thank you!

Harry

0 Likes

Ok. First off, CONGRATULATIONS on getting your first sale!!! Thats rad! Its a huge step for most people to get past. Was it your first ever, or are you experienced as an affiliate?

Second off, if you start yelling (typing in all caps) again, we will disable your ability to post in the forum.

Third, you arent being very polite.

Blaming others, and playing the victim is not a mindset for achieving success. In fact, it is exactly the opposite.

Successful people dont blame others.

Successful people dont act like victims.

Now heres the answer to your question:

‘Order Form Server Calls’ are not the same as ‘Sales’

Clickbank has an article about this in their support desk called Analytics reporting: https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/220375787-Analytics-Reporting

Q: Why does my number of Order Form Server Calls not match my Gross Sale Count?

A: There are several reasons that an order form server call may not turn into an order. Either the customer didn’t enter all the fields correctly and/or the customer’s method of payment was declined. When a customer doesn’t enter the fields correctly, which happens more often, our order form is designed to help customers to enter the correct information as efficiently as possible.

I hope that helps!

JC

0 Likes

Also, I changed the topic name from
‘Lots of order form server calls but no sales’
to…
‘Why does my number of Order Form Server Calls not match my Gross Sale Count?’

To anyone reading this, please make sure to not have whiny sounding topics, or posts. Whining is against the forum rules (really).

JC

0 Likes

Order Form Server calls, are exactly like a Checkout Page for Clickbank

0 Likes