Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

Solo ads - where is "previous video"?

Hello everybody!

I just finished the “Solo Ads Setup” lesson and my question is: where is the “previous video” John was talking about in the beginning. I searched in the forum, in the Help Desk, but I couldn’t find any videos.

I did find, however, a written explanation on how solo ads work by Lizette, which was extremely helpful. You can find it here, if you are also having the same issue.

Anyways, on a different note, I just finished my very first solo ad. I am super excited, not for the possible conversion, but for the fact that I learned something new and extremely interesting. I had no idea this was how these things work.

Can’t wait to see what’s next. :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Analya, I’m glad to know that you are utilizing our knowledgebase, and found the article helpful. Indeed, you will find a lot of helpful information in our knowledgebase. looking forward to your success and more learnings. :+1:

0 Likes

i am starting again for the 3rd time I know this time I will be successful because I have 2 google and facebook gurus with me

1 Like

Good luck! :blush: I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on. Now I’m sorry I did the solo ads without setting up an optin page. Those are leads I will never get back. :pensive:

0 Likes

Hi Analya,
Good Luck too! I did the same with my first couple of Ads. Wondering what software you used to create your optin page?

0 Likes

Hi @mmoon,
Thank you for your support! :blush:
I used ClickFunnels, but my 14-day trial is going to expire on the 5th, so I will switch to Thrive Architect. :blush:

0 Likes

Hi Analya,
Appreciate your feedback. I’ve tried Click funnel too and it seemed a bit more advanced for me at this time. I assume it has more functions for experience user. I was recommended TCP by a seller on Udimi. Been using the free trial and it in my opinion is easier to use for me a newbie too. Probably less functions. Perhaps I go back to clickfunnel after a few more weekly lessons. Here is the TCP link just in case you want to try it. https://tcpros.co/2Z534.

0 Likes