Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

I just realized how expensive this is man

Hi guys and gals, I am new here and just decided to browse the forums and reading all your comments… it just occurred to me that this is really expensive. I thought that this would be more of a low cost thing but I guess not. Any thought and/or advice for a newbie? Hope we can all get along!

1 Like

John is one of, if not, the best Affiliate Marketers out there. Yes, it is not cheap to get set up to make a lot of money. My approach is to keep the costs of ads as low as possible as I go through the program, and constantly look for additional lessons in the Thursday evening/Friday morning calls (depending on where in the world you are). Don’t be afraid to ask questions about anything you are not sure of. You will get a lot of responses. Oh, and support is really good here! That is not something you get with all “make money online” programs!

2 Likes

All businesses do require initial investment, but don’t forget to take advantage of the ads coupons John has made available to SAS students.

https://members.imjetset.com/ad-networks/

Also use the free promote via social media and email widget inside your members area!

When logged in you will see the following:

To activate the widget you will enter your Clickbank ID. Do not enter your Affiliate LINK.

If you see references to your ClickBank ID (as seen in the above screenshot), CBID, Affiliate ID, or Vendor ID, these terms refer to your account nickname.

The login nickname you use should be entered into the field seen in the screenshot that says CLICKBANK ID. From there the widget automatically generates your affiliate link for you based on your clickbank id. Now you can simply click the social media platform you wish to post to and your link is auto created.

3 Likes

closed #4
0 Likes