Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

GRRRRRR What is going on with FB!

So I am a TOTAL newbie to any kind of adverstising/marketing whatever. My FB ads keep getting rejected.
I thought maybe because my page doesn’t have any likes, or to much content yet… so I thought, maybe I will spend a couple of bucks and boost a none SAS related post, to see if I can get some likes and shares.
I used this meme/post that I made, sorry you Americans, I was trying to use a pain point and semi controversial topic… Trump… to get attention… Feel free to use Trudeau… :grimacing:

and this is what FB said…

30%20PM

this was a post, I posted on my fb page and tried to boost… wtf… ffs… sorry for my swearing, just frustrated!!
Rant over.

0 Likes

Hi Jeanette. Sorry for your frustration with FB. They are ridiculous with their rejections sometimes. I wish I could offer a solution…but I am having similar difficulties with FB myself. Keep grinding and experimenting…you will figure it out! Good Luck.

1 Like

Beware of the powers of Farcebook. I just posted about my experiences with them. Stick with it Jeanette…it does and will work. I’m not sure about the future of our advertising on FB.

0 Likes

I like the quote, wrote it down. I’m just starting and will use it for encouragement. Thanks.
Hope your issue was resolved.

1 Like