Course Community Weekly Calls 1-on-1 Coaching Support Desk

Amazing customer service!

I can’t thank Sabrina enough for the support she provided me. Soon after I registered to the Super Affiliate Program I experienced some difficulties and Sabrina was able to alleviate them almost instantly.
Her level of understanding & courtesy is outstanding. Her expertise is excellent and professionalism impeccable.
Sabrina is thoughtful, warm and very sympathetic. Her mood is uplifting and her sense of humour makes your day feel lighter in an instant !
I can indubitably say that Sabrina is the best customer representative I’ve ever talked to.
As a new affiliate, it was very reassuring to receive such an impressive assistance and I look forward to learning more about this program which seems to provide excellence in all areas.
THANK YOU !!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, that means so much! :slight_smile:
I’m so glad I was able to help you get over the stumbling block and wish you the best in your SAS journey!

Our amazing customer service team are always happy to help :wink:

2 Likes

You’re welcome Sabrina !
It is so reassuring to know that I/we can connect with you & the support team at any time to receive assistance, knowing that our question/concern will be handled the best ways possible ! :smile:

1 Like